Saturday, February 7, 2015

The cutest quotes for your girlfriend

In this post, I'm going to reveal to you a list of cute love quotes for your girlfriend, and yes, you can use them for both text messaging her and for also saying them directly to her, although I like using them for texting and chatting.

However, before sharing these quotes with you, I need to warn you:

Try to be creative, otherwise, your girlfriend may suspect that you are using quotes from the internet, and she may not enjoy it a lot!

Yes, this can be very terrible and most badly, it can make your girlfriend think that you are just deceiving her and trying to get in bed with her using deceiving techniques!

Although this may not be your true intention, deceiving and hurting her, but if you don't use original words, and your own style, your girlfriend might suspect that you are doing something wrong behind her back!

So, here are the best cute love quotes for your girlfriend, if you have other ones, please share them in the comment section below, at the end of this post, I will be more than happy to include them in the next update:

  • The first cute quote for your girlfriend is:


“Look into my eyes for a moment; you will realize how much you mean to me."

Of course, don't use this one while text messaging her, it is just plain stupid, instead, when you are with her, look at her right in the eyes and say this quote to her, she will like it tremendously and she may even begin falling in love with you at that moment!

I know that what I'm saying here is going to sound somehow very strange, but this is the reality, girls are very sensitive, and if you combine the right moment and the right emotions, she will probably fall in love with you and start bounding and thinking about you all the time.

  • The second cute quote for your girlfriend is:


"You are the only person I keep thinking about every second, every minute, and every hour of the day"

It is a very simple quote, yet, it is very cute and it is also extremely revealing to your girlfriend, of course, if you don't feel love for her, you should avoid using such quotes because they are very powerful and she may feel hesitation and doubt about you if you don't know what you are saying, so, better be safe and use simple words if you are in doubt of your emotions.

  • The third cute quote is:


"I had to wake up in the middle of the night because my heart kept asking for you"

When my girlfriend sent me this cute quote some weeks ago, I found myself taking my mobile phone and calling her immediately, it is very powerful not only on a boyfriend like me, but on your girlfriend as well, so, use this cute quote whenever possible, however, use the advice I've given you some few lines ago, try to make it your own, try to add to it and try to be creative with it, it is much better for you.

  • The fourth quote is:


"I keep playing the same song over and over because it reminds me of you"

This is a very simple quote, and unfortunately, most guys will never try to use it because deep down they think that these simple quotes may not give them great results, but the truth is that when you start using simple vocabulary with your girlfriend which is clear and direct, she will appreciate it much more, in fact, even more than the vocabulary you may find on the internet, so, this is the reason why these are the cutest quotes for your girlfriend, they are simple, to the point, and most importantly, your girlfriend will certainly know that you are not faking your emotions and that you are telling the truth about your feelings for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.