Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The funniest compliments for women

If you'd like to impress women you must use the following funny compliments, they are not only very amusing but are also very charming and nice as well.

In my experience in the dating world, one of the best tools you can use in order to not only impress but also make women feel comfortable around you is to use compliments, and one of the best ones are funny ones.

So, today, I would like to share with you some very funny compliments for women you can use, they are very easy to remember and also excellent to create a wonderful impression about you.

And please, if you have other funny compliments for girls and women as well, share them in the comment section below, it will help us all.

  1. You have very charming fingernails.

  2. You are a good breasted woman! (Only use this one if you are confident and know the woman a lot)

  3. What a fine pimple you have on your face!

  4. I appreciate being with you because you always buy me coffee.

  5. I think you are the best liar in the world.

  6. You remind me of my grandmother.

  7. I love the way you speak, your voice is so squeaky.

  8. You are like a grandmother; charming and smelly.

  9. I am completely disarmed by your yellowish teeth.

  10. I enjoy listening to your boring stories.

  11. Being with you makes me feel tingly in my stomach, I may have diarrhea.

  12. Everything looks beautiful when I'm away from you.

  13. You have a wonderful smile but it gives me nightmares.

  14. Your beauty is beyond equal, of course if we compare it to that of hideous people.


Of course, you should not use these funny compliments with women you have just known, I use them with my girlfriend all the time, I tease her with them and she can't stop herself from laughing, she may even hit me on the arm and start to wrestle me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.