Saturday, February 21, 2015

Three easy ways to tease your woman

In this post, I'm going to present you three easy ways to tease your woman, they are excellent because they are very funny, pleasing and most importantly, they will make her like you a lot.

The mistake I see most guys doing all the time is that they are not teasing their women a lot, they think that teasing should be avoided as it can sometimes hurt, but the reality is that women are going to enjoy this hurtful teasing from time to time because it shows to them deep down that you are still in control of the relationship and more importantly, that you care!

I still remember when I was just starting to learn how to attract women how girls used to hate me!

Nevertheless, I was very sweet and considerate, however, I didn't understand what they didn't like about me, after all, I was "very polite" with them, I never teased them and I never said anything bad to them!

It was a friend of mine, named Ray, who told me about teasing women and how I was making a huge mistake not to do it!

Yes, it was he who taught me these three ways to tease a woman, the ways I'm going to share with you in this post, and to my surprise, when I started using them, my success rate nearly tripled in one day!

  • So, the first way to tease your woman is to call her names.


Silly is my favorite one. Whenever I'm with my girlfriend, and I want to tease her, I will call her silly, of course, I use so many other names, and you can as well use as many as you would like to, but please, make your names positive, lighthearted, and most importantly very fun.

For example, don't call your woman "idiot" and think to yourself that you are teasing her, you are insulting her!

So, only focus on light humor, it is the best way to tease your woman.

  • The second way is to play games with her.


Whenever I'm with my girlfriend, I talk about silly stuff, I talk about food I would like to eat, places I would like to visit and most importantly, I tried to have fun with her, after all, when we are apart, we are only going to remember the fun things we did together.

So, the best way for me to tease my woman, my girlfriend, is to play games with her, and it should be your favorite way as well.

One of my favorite games to play is red hands, I always win with my girlfriend, and she always complains how "violent" I am, of course, I know she is just joking because I'm always very nice and very gentle with her, however, I let her when from time to time and then, I tell her that it was just for sympathy and kindness :-)

  • The third way to tease your woman is to pinch her.


For example, when she is walking near you, pinch her butt, then, act as if you did nothing wrong, she will go crazy for you.

Another amazing way is to snap her bra, she will like it a lot.

And please, if you have other ways to tease women, share them in the comment section below, I'd be more than happy to include them to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.