Friday, February 20, 2015

Five funny and flirty texts to use with girls

In this post, I'm going to share with you my most favorite funny and flirty texts I use with girls, and let me tell you that I get huge results by using them all the time, and if you would like to enjoy the same success, you have to change the words a little and adapt them to your needs.

In this website, I keep receiving many comments that my flirty text messages are "lame", "stupid", "boring" etc.

Yet, when I asked the people who wrote these comments to "share with us" some of their "amazing" funny and flirty text messages, they disappear!

The reality is that most guys don't have the b*lls to come up with their own flirty text messages, in fact, they don't have even confidence to use the ones in this website, and they think that by being sarcastic, they will prove to themselves that they don't need them!

Well, don't be full of BS, use these funny and flirty SMS and enjoy the amazing benefits they will give you.

Of course, some of them may sound a bit weird and somehow very daring, but this is the essence of flirting, it is to be confident and also out of the ordinary!

  • The first funny and flirty text message to send to girls is:


"wussup homy!"

I send girls this funny text message all the time to flirt with them, and they always reply in a "hood" type of language, they keep teasing me back and even sending me some rap lines!

It is very funny and also very flirtatious.

  • The second hilarious and very witty and flirty text message is:


"Is it in?"

When you send such a text message to girls, they immediately understand what you are talking about, however, if you haven't established a sexual atmosphere with them, they are not going to respond very well to this one because it is very daring and also requires a lot of self-confidence, however, if the girl replies to you with a question like "what are you talking about?", then, reply her with something like this: "what do you mean? Oh! You pervert! I was talking about your dog/cat, is it inside your house now?"

When I'm flirting with girls, I always accuse them of being perverts, I always make fun of them and tease them a lot, and they love it because it is daring and very confident.

  • The third one is:


"It hurts!"

This has the same effect as the previous funny and flirty text message, and if girls fall in the trap of asking what you are talking about, simply accuse them of being perverts and you were talking about your foot!

  • The fourth one is:


"You are the most… person in the world"

When you are texting a girl, try to use this very funny and flirty text message, she will think that you are either insulting her or being charming to her, but she won't know for sure!

Play with her, tease her, don't tell her what you are up to, and remember that this is the essence of flirting, it is creating a mystery while also increasing sexual tension.

  • And the fifth funny and flirty text message is:


"All girls do it, admit it!"

This is by far one of my favorite funny flirty SMS I send to girls, they always want to know what I'm talking about and keep harassing me to know what they do.

These are by far some of my favorite funny and flirty text messages to use with girls, if you have other ones please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.