Tuesday, March 24, 2015

How to make your ex-girlfriend jealous

Would you like to know how to make your ex-girlfriend jealous? Then, you've come to the right post, I'm going to share with you two amazing steps that are not only going to make her very jealous, but even make her wish you have never ended the relationship!

Most of you are going to feel disappointed by only finding two steps in this post, but let me assure you that they are the best steps you will ever need in order to make your ex-girlfriend jealous, in fact, once you read about them, you will find out that they are the only ones you would ever use because they are very effective and most importantly, I've tried them myself many times.

Let me tell you a little story about me:

So many girlfriends dumped me and even cheated on me! Yes, I'm fine with saying this, and this has taught me so many important lessons that I'm going to teach you now:

Most of my ex-girlfriends did not dump me because I was bad, in the contrary; they dumped me because I was too nice!

And here, I'm not talking about you cheating on them or doing something horrible to them, I'm talking about a girlfriend who will dump a nice boyfriend just because he is charming and very nice to her!

Trust me, this happens all the time in our society, nice boyfriends getting dumped by their girlfriends just because they are very nice and the girlfriends are looking for someone that's tough and a little aggressive!

The second thing you need to understand is that your ex-girlfriend will probably have some remarks and some thoughts about you, she will feel horrible about dumping you, and that's why you need to use the steps I'm going to recommend to you in this post to make her not only jealous, but wish to have never done it!

  • So, the first step to make your ex-girlfriend jealous is to act as if nothing has happened!


Even though this step may sound and seem a little weak, it is one of the most powerful ones! For example, when you start texting your ex-girlfriend stupid text messages in which you tell her that you don't love her anymore and that she has made a terrible mistake, you are only making things worse for you!

She knows that you are suffering, and this makes her feel great because it is helping her get rid of any doubt she had about you not being suitable for her and that's why she dumped you!

However, when you act as if nothing has happened, your ex-girlfriend is going to start wondering about you, she will start asking herself about where you are now, what are you doing, and not knowing this will make her feel terrible and let me tell you that this is the best revenge you can have on your ex-girlfriend.

  • Now, let's talk about the second step: looking great!


An ex-girlfriend of mine told me that the best revenge is looking great.

Forget about having an affair with her best friend; forget about buying a fantastic car and cruising next to her!

Yes, forget about these negative steps and only do this one: look fantastic.

Wear fantastic clothes, go to places you have never been to, do things you wish to do for a very long time, and most importantly, start enjoying yourself, go out and meet new people, more importantly, do the first step, stop caring about her and stop paying attention to what she is doing, this will drive her crazy.

  • And let me tell you that this step is not over until you find yourself a fantastic new girlfriend.


So, forget about taking revenge and making your ex-girlfriend jealous, now, only focus on finding a new one, and please, learn from your mistakes, I'm sure that you are already thinking that you did some things wrong, which is probably true, so, look for mistakes you have done with your ex-girlfriend and try to avoid them with your new one, one more thing, try to be tough/romantic, in other words, make decisions with your new girlfriend, tease her a little, be a little "rough" with her, not physically of course and not in a bad way, just when teasing her, and then, romance her a little, girls go crazy for this!

Yes, these are the best steps to make your ex-girlfriend jealous, if you try to use other ones, you will be just wasting your time and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.