Monday, March 23, 2015

Sweet sentences to say to your girlfriend

Whether you would like to make your girlfriend love you more or just you would like to make her appreciate you and like spending time with you, you need to be able to use these sweet sentences with her.

So, before giving you some my sweet sentences to say to your girlfriend, I need to give you a warning!

It is the fact that you should always come clean with her, in other words, if you have some doubts about her and you are not using these sentences to make her like you, but just to manipulate her, she will not appreciate them a lot, and in fact, she will feel horrible about you!

This is the only warning I need to give you, it is that you should always come clean when you are trying to say these sweet phrases to your girlfriend, always speak from your heart, or she will find out that you are trying to manipulate her!

And I'm sure you might ask yourself how she may find out about your true intentions?

Well, girls have got a very developed sixth sense, they can understand what is going on because they can interpret your body language and also because they know whether you are true to them or not!

So, let's not keep you waiting, here are some sweet sentences to say to your girlfriend:

  • I always enjoy listening to you and I’m charmed by your ideas and manners.

  • Your laughter brightens up every second of my day; it chases away all my fears.

  • I often find myself asking this question: how do you know all these amazing things?

  • Beautiful shirt! The truth is that everything you wear looks so good on you.

  • You are the most important thing in my life, that’s why you’ll always come first, before anything else.

  • A smile like yours only deserves the best compliments.

  • The day you came into my life, everything changed for the better.

  • Loving you means that I give you my heart, my mind, and my self; I love you darling.

  • From head to toes, I have nothing to say, you are perfection on Earth.

  • Everything about you is just gorgeous.

  • I find you to be a wonderful source of inspiration.

  • I am feeling disarmed by your wit and charm.

  • I love you more than love itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.