Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Nice quotes to say to your girlfriend – a list

If you would like to be nice with your girlfriend, there are so many things you can say, but the best ones are included in this list, and this is what I'm going to give to you today:

I'm going to share with you a list of very nice quotes to say to your girlfriend, she will like them tremendously, most importantly, she will find you very attractive for using them, but before doing so, as always with most of my posts, I need to give you some few warnings!

The first one is that if you are just starting to get in touch with your girlfriend and know her, don't use these quotes a lot, because she is definitely going to have lots of doubts about you, even worse, she's not going to appreciate it a lot.

You must understand that at first, when we are just getting to know a girlfriend and discovering her personality, she may still be judging us and thinking that we may be faking things!

So, what is going to happen when you start saying some nice quotes to her all the time?

She will have lots of doubts about you and your true intentions and personality!

My advice is to only use a few ones from time to time, this way, you will make her appreciate you a lot and also think that you are original and very sweet and attractive.

The second warning is that your girlfriend is not dumb!

If you start saying these nice quotes to her with a fantastic eloquence while being very romantic and sweet, she may become very suspicious and she may not like it!

So, have some mistakes ready, have some doubts in your mind and you will feel great, more importantly, your girlfriend is going to like you even more.

So, without further ado, here is my list of some amazing and nice quotes to say to your girlfriend:

  • You're very sweet; in fact so sweet you will give me a toothache.

  • Hey! I dropped something when I was with me last time…MY JAW!

  • You must be a major cause of global warming because you are very hot!

  • You’re beautiful, so beautiful that you make all the girls look ugly.

  • If you reach into my heart, you will find it saying your name with every beat.

  • You should pay me rent; you've been in my mind for a very long time!

  • The day you came into my life you brought love and joy with you.

  • I am a man of few words. You are beautiful.

  • I'm sure you know that I love you, just wanted to make sure!

  • Before I met you I didn't know Angels could be among us.

  • I love you more than love itself, I love you more than myself.

  • I wish I could freeze time and make this moment with you never end.

  • You make me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.