Friday, March 20, 2015

Sweet sayings to say to your girlfriend

Would you like to make your girlfriend like you and love you more? Then, you need to start using the following sweet sayings I'm going to share with you in this post.

Your girlfriend is a true sensitive creature, she is not only very emotional, but she is easily upset if you don't know what you are saying and what things you are revealing to her about your emotions and feelings!

And this is the mistake most guys are going to make, they think that by saying some sweet things to her, she is going to like them a lot, but the reality is completely different, your girlfriend is going to appreciate you more if you say something sweet to her that comes from your heart.

I say this over and over because guys are always neglecting this part in most of their relationships, they think that by just saying anything that’s sweet and lovely, their girlfriends are going to like them!

Well, and sorry to burst this bubble for you, your girlfriend is going to appreciate you more when you say something nice to her but that's also true about her.

So, I'm going to reveal to you the best sayings to say to your girlfriend, and here, I mean everything, from comments to even love poetry, I'm sure you will appreciate this effort a lot and most importantly, your girlfriend is going to go crazy for them and you as well!

So, without further ado, here are some sweet sayings to say to your girlfriend:

  • The day you came into my life everything changed for the better, just by looking into your eyes.

  • I love you more than love itself, the truth is that I love you more than myself.

  • "Isn't it funny how I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see you."

  • "I keep playing the same song over and over, it reminds me of you."

  • "Who better to share your most cherished dreams with than the person you truly dream about?"

  • "You light up my world; you make me forget all my fears and you make me feel complete."

  • "If I hold out my arms, will you hug me sweetheart? If I capture your heart, will you love me?"

  • "You know you truly love someone when your neck is in pain just to get a better look at them"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.