Sunday, March 22, 2015

What to say to your girlfriend?

Would you like to know what to say to your girlfriend? Then, let me reveal to you in this post some of the most amazing and very important subjects and topics your girlfriend is not only going to appreciate, but she is also going to think that you are the best boyfriend in the world because you know what she needs to hear and how you should deal with her to make her like you and feel great about you.

I'm also going to give you some advice on what topics to choose and how you should say things to your girlfriend in order to have a fantastic success with her, then I'm going to give you a huge list of the most amazing things you can say to your girlfriend that are not only going to make her appreciate you and like you more, but that will also make you look amazingly attractive and very romantic to her.

  • The first thing to focus on when communicating with your girlfriend is to be nice to her, on occasions!


I know that what I'm saying here is going to sound very rude to most of you, but this is not what I mean at all!

When I say that you should be nice to her on occasions, I don't mean that you should start being rude or cruel to her, what I would like to imply is that you should stop trying to be nice to her all the time, stop being romantic and very "sweet/cheesy" with her, you need to "man up"!

This is what I mean by not being nice to her all the time, start making decisions whenever you are with her, start taking the lead, start teasing her a little, start telling her things you like and things you don't like her to say to you or what she should be careful when dealing with you etc.

For example, when she hurts you or she is rude to you, don't think that the best thing to do is to be sweet to her! Instead, try to stop her and tell her that what she is doing is hurting you and damaging the relationship.

In other words, you need to become stronger and much more powerful with your girlfriend, she will appreciate the sweet things I'm going to share with you later on much more.

  • The second thing to remember is that your girlfriend wants meaning!


Saying plain words is quite easy, but words without meanings can be devastating to you, they can make you look horrible with your girlfriend, in fact, they will make you look like a liar!

When you are with her, don't try to say anything "sweet but meaningless" to her, try to have meaning in what you say to her, in other words, have a fantastic body language that she is going to appreciate, to know more on this subject, check out my other posts.

Now, let me share with you some of the best things to say to your girlfriend:

  • I wish I could just freeze this moment forever to keep looking at your eyes.

  • Do you know that you are the only person in this world who gives me butterflies in my stomach?

  • I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you what I know is that I want you to be around me, always.

  • Since meeting you, everything changed in my life for the better.

  • I enjoy hearing you speak.

  • I enjoy listening to your deep and warm voice.

  • I enjoy looking at your body, it is beautiful.

  • I always feel lost in your beautiful features!

  • I feel so wonderful when you are with me.

  • Your body is a work of art, in fact, it is a masterpiece!

  • I like spending time looking at your body, it makes me feel wonderful, alive and lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.