Sunday, April 26, 2015

The best ways to tease a woman in bed

To tease a woman in bed, you must start using the ways I'm going to suggest to you in this post, I've spent a long time of my life developing them and trying to come up with the best techniques to use them.

And let me tell you that whenever I'm in bed with my girlfriend, I use these ways and they work every single time, of course, she has to be in the mood, she has to feel nice and completely relaxed, otherwise, she will not respond very well to them.

Most women are very difficult to please, especially in bed, it is because most guys don't know how to deal with them, they think that sex start in the bed! Which is completely false, if you would like to have an abundant sex life, you need to always think many moves before, and start courting her hours before getting into bed with her, and if you think that having some few techniques to use in bed with a woman is enough to make her feel great about you, then you are completely wrong!

The techniques I'm going to share with you are going to work most of the time, but you need to understand that if you didn't create the right atmosphere and the right mood with her, she's not going to respond very well.

  • The first way to tease a woman in bed is to throw her!


Sometimes, I go to bed first, when my girlfriend joins me, I chase her out with my feet, I keep her away while being playful and amusing, I tease her this way every single time and she never gets bored of it.

And this is more than fantastic because it shows the woman that you are both playful and highly confident, and let me tell you that women enjoy these attributes in guys a lot.

Of course, don't exaggerate things, do it once or twice a month, it is more than enough, especially if you are dealing with a very shy woman.

  • The second way to tease a woman in bed is to play with your tongue.


In my opinion, it is a crime not to learn how to please your woman "orally"!

Yes, I'm completely aware that some guys are going to feel disgusted by this subject, but there is no reason for this, you can invite your woman to take a shower with you, and let me tell you that women are very clean by nature, when she sees you using soap and other shower products on your pubic hair, she is going to do the same and when you go to bed, there will be nothing dirty about her X-rated area!

So, there is no shame or harm in orally pleasing your woman.

And let me tell you that this is one of the best techniques and ways to tease a woman in bed, simply, initiate oral stimulation, then, look her right in the eyes, go down on her and then stop when you feel that she is highly aroused, she will go crazy for you and she will push you to continue, just start kissing her all over her body and then go down on her again.

This is not only very arousing to her, it is also going to build a strong bound between you two, it is because a man who knows how to satisfy a woman is going to create a need in her mind to be with him and to never let him go because such a guy is very rare in this world!

  • The third way is to "kidnap" her.


I do this with my girlfriend all the time, for example, if she is in the kitchen preparing lunch or dinner, I all of a sudden start kissing her on the back of her neck, then I lift her in my arms and go to the bedroom to "take advantage of her".

When I do this, she becomes very playful and she starts hitting me gently and asking me to let her go, and trust me, from her body language, I know that she doesn't want me to.

If you know other ways to tease a woman in bed, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.