Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Funny love quotes for your girlfriend – a list

In this post, I'm going to give you a list of the funniest love quotes for your girlfriend, they are guaranteed to make her crack a smile and also feel madly in love with you!

The thing I always advise guys to do is to make their girlfriends laugh!

I'm sorry, but if she is feeling sad, gloomy and depressed in your company, she is already thinking of leaving!

This is the way girls function: they are emotional, they are looking for excitements in their lives, and most importantly, they are looking for a boyfriend who can take them away from their reality, whether they are controlled by their family, or they have to respect social rules and limits, where they have to show up at their school or job early, where they have bosses and teachers etc.

If you can succeed at doing this with your girlfriend, if you take her out of her boring life, she will feel madly in love with you, most importantly, she will think that you are the best boyfriend for her, and for this, she will never try to leave you or never try to disappoint you, and this is how you get a faithful and very romantic girlfriend who is going to support you and do everything in her hand to make you feel happy with her.

I'm sorry to have taken all this time and these lines to explain this to you, but it is very important for you to understand!

So, without further ado, let me present to you some of the funniest love quotes you can say to your girlfriend, they are amazing:

  • You are very sweet; in fact so sweet you could put Nutella out of business.

  • I will stop loving you baby when chickens have teeth and they go zombie on us!

  • Was your father an alien by any chance? It is just because there's nothing else like you on this planet!

  • If I had to choose between spending one night with you baby or winning the lottery, I would definitely choose the lottery, but on the other hand, I will spend all my money on you.

  • Let's have dinner together, but be ready, YOU will be on the menu!

  • If you were a booger I would definitely pick you and enjoy playing with you.

  • You're ugly, in an intriguing way!

  • What’s a nice and sweet girl like you doing with a much handsome and much more attractive guy?!

  • If you were on a McDonald's menu, I'm sure you will be called the McGorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.