Monday, April 13, 2015

Very funny conversation starters to use with girls

I'm not going to lie to you, using these very funny conversation starters with girls can be very difficult, especially if you don't have a very strong self-confidence, but I promise you that if you start using them over and over, you are going to build up your self-confidence and soon, you are going to find yourself having immense success with girls.

Now, let's talk about some amazingly funny conversation starters you can use with girls whenever you find one that you really like and that you would like to know more.

  • The first one is the following:


"I've noticed you noticing me for a long time, so I'm giving you the notice that I've noticed you!"

You can use this funny conversation starters whenever you don't feel very confident, you just need to learn it by heart, and it is one of the best ones you can use, so, let's discuss when and how to use it.

In order to tell you about this, I need to tell you a little story: I was once in a bar with some friends, when I saw a very beautiful girl, I went to talk to her, and I had no idea what to say, so, I decided to use this conversation starter, and she immediately started smiling, which is the thing I would like to talk to you about in this post!

These conversation starters I'm going to talk to you about are not going to make her laugh so to speak, they are simply going to make her smile which is very important and enough in order to make you start every conversation with her.

So, use this conversation starter whenever you are in a "hostile" environment, one where you don't know many people, like a bar or nightclub.

  • Let's talk now about the second funny conversation starter to use with girls:


"If I could see you naked, I'd die a happy man.”

Again, if you don't have a very strong self-confidence and very powerful body language, you are simply going to mix things up, so, I highly recommend that you start investing in courses on body language and self-confidence as well.

This conversation starter is fantastic, it is going to make girls laugh hysterically if you know how to say it properly.

The only thing I recommend is that you should always be ready to have a laugh at yourself, if you are not; girls are not going to like you a lot.

  • The third funny conversation starter to use with girls is the following:


"I'm sure I have already seen you somewhere?"

This conversation starter is a bit naïve, and it is certainly very obvious, which is why girls are going to start smiling and feel very funny whenever you say it, especially if you are too obvious.

And trust me, I've used it over and over, and it works nearly all the time.

So, these are some of the best funny conversation starters you can use with the ladies all the time.

If you know other ones, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.