Tuesday, April 28, 2015

German compliments for a woman

These are definitely some of the best German compliments for women, use them to have a fantastic success and to make yourself look unique and very intriguing as well.

When I was young, I used to know some little German, I still do, but nowadays, I don't use it that much, so, if you find a grammar mistake, sorry!

Here are in my opinion some of the best German compliments for women, and please, if you know other ones, post them in the comment section below, I will be more than happy to include them in the next update to this post.

So, here are some of the best German compliments for women:

  1. "Wenn sich Deine Eltern nicht getroffen hätten, wäre ich jetzt der der unglücklichste Mensch auf Erde. " And it means in English: If your parents hadn’t met, I'd be certainly be the most miserable man in the world.

  2. Sie haben sehr glatte Haut. In English, it means: you have a very smooth skin.

  3. Sie haben ein schönes Haar. In English, it means: you are very beautiful hair.

  4. Sie verdienen nur das Beste. In English, it means: You deserve only the best.

  5. Sie sind so wundervoll. In English, it means: You are so wonderful.

  6. Ich mag deine Gnade. In English, it means: I like your grace.

  7. Ihr Haar riecht frisch. In English, it means: Your hair smells fresh.

  8. Ich liebe es, Zeit mit Ihnen zu verbringen. In English, it means: I love to spend time with you.

  9. Ich genieße wirklich hören Sie Ihre Stimme. In English, it means: I really enjoy listening to your voice.

  10. Sie schließen mich so wunderbar. In English, it means: You complete me so wonderfully.

  11. Ich mag dein Lächeln. In English, it means: I like your smile.

  12. Ich mag deine Schuhe. In English, it means: I like your shoes.

  13. Sie haben einen guten Geschmack. In English, it means: You have a good taste.

  14. Sie sind voller Energie. In English, it means: You are full of energy.

  15. Ich mag deine Augen. In English, it means: I like your eyes.


Please, if you know other German compliments for women, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.