Saturday, April 18, 2015

Top 10 compliments to a girl

Today, I would like to share with you my top ten compliments to a girl, these are the ones I use all the time and let me tell you that they give me a fantastic success, I'm sure that girls are going to enjoy your company and find you more attractive once you start using them.

However, before doing this, I need to reveal to you a very important secret:

Once you start using a compliment more than two times, you will become the lamest person around!

I'm sure that this idea is going to scare so many of you into not using compliments at all with girls, but please, do not be scared of this idea, what you need to do is to simply respect this order and never use a compliment two times on the same girl.

Because once you use it again, she is going to feel horrible about you and she may think that you are unoriginal and somehow very boring.

So, let me share with you my top ten compliments to a girl:

I love spending time with you

  1. You have a very unique style, I like it.

  2. You create a fantastic atmosphere whenever you go.

  3. You look amazing no matter what you do and wear.

  4. What is your sign? Did you know that you are generous, intelligent, warm, smart etc. by nature?

  5. Beauty should be named after you, you are simply gorgeous.

  6. I can't take my eyes off you.

  7. Hey! You are making the other girls look terrible!

  8. Your voice is so warm and sexy, it makes me melt.

  9. Whenever you are around me, I feel great.

  10. I don't know what is wrong with me; I can't stop thinking about you.

  11. I'm sure that you have heard this a million times, but I’m going to say it anyway, you are beautiful.


These are by far my top ten (plus one extra) compliments I use with girls, they are very special because most guys don't know about them, and the wonderful thing is that most guys are very scared to use them.

Kudos to you if you decide to use them.

And if you find yourself unable to say them, I highly recommend that you invest in a course on self-confidence, and sure enough, after just some few days of practice, you will find yourself unstoppable with girls, especially once you start implementing these compliments, one of the time, while changing their words a little.

If you have other compliments you use with girls, please post them in the comment section below, I'd be very glad to include them to this list as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.