Sunday, April 19, 2015

Five compliments women love to hear

If you are a man and would like a very powerful technique to not only impress but also seduce and attract women very easily, then, let me share with you these five compliments women love to hear all the time, they will never feel bored or annoyed of hearing them and they will always be anticipating you to praise them and use them.

But before I share them with you, I must warn you: if you use compliments all the time with women, you will become very boring!

You must understand that compliments are like candy, they are sweet, they are pleasurable, but if you keep on consuming them, and using them, they will give you diabetes!

With women, using compliments all the times will bore them! Which is very hurtful to any relationship.

I was once talking to an ex-girlfriend of mine, I was very lame back then with women, when all of a sudden, I noticed that she was very bored, so, I wanted to "spice" things up, I told her a very beautiful compliment!

She rolled her eyes over and she looked away without even smiling or saying thank you!

This is what I would like to warn you about, don't use compliments all the time, stay away from them if your relationship is not strong enough, otherwise, you should use the following compliments, women will certainly love to hear them from you.

  • The first compliment women love to hear is:


"You always make me feel great when I'm with you"

I use this compliment all the time with my girlfriend, and she kisses me every single time!

Use it as well, but please, don't use it over and over with her, she will not like it on the long run.

  • The second compliment is:


"You are very intelligent"

this compliment isn't mine, of course, I have to be honest with you, my girlfriend told me about it, and she also told me that women like to be called intelligent all the time, and to make this compliment very powerful, don't use it all the time, only use it when the woman has truly done something clever or has said something intelligent.

In my opinion, it is always very safe to compliment women on their intellectual side rather than their physique, it is because women are very careful about what you say about how they look.

  • The third compliment is:


"You deserve a compliment! But I'm going to leave it for later on"

Again, my girlfriend told me about this one and the fact that women are going to go crazy for it.

You must understand that anticipation is the best tool to making a woman attracted to you.

The more you make her anticipate something nice about her, the better she is going to feel about you and the more she is going to stay around waiting for you to tell her.

  • The fourth one is:


"I hate to give you a compliment, but this time, I must tell you: your body is a work of art, it is a masterpiece!"

Of course, don't compliment women all the time about their intellect, compliment them on their beauty from time to time, they will enjoy it tremendously.

  • And the fifth compliment women love to hear is:


"I always enjoy listening to you and I’m so enchanted by your ideas and manners"

This compliment is certainly going to get you lots of smiles and a lot of happy comments from women.

My girlfriend, as an example, enjoys it tremendously, and no matter how many times I tell her, she will always appreciate it and she will always feel great about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.