Monday, May 25, 2015

Birthday wishes and quotes for your girlfriend

In this post, I'm going to share with you some amazing birthday wishes and quotes for your girlfriend, you can use them whenever you like, you can either send them or, the method I like the most, say them to her in a very romantic and intimate setting.

The thing you need to understand about your girlfriend is that she is very sensitive, once you start communicating with her in a romantic way, she is going to like you even more, however, before you do this, you have to be very careful about what you say to her!

Especially at a very important time, such as her birthday!

Apart from the usual gifts, she wants affection, love, and more importantly, romance from you!

If you can't figure these things, she may get very angry with you, and you may find yourself talking to the wall!

I once forgot to wish my girlfriend a happy birthday, even worse, I acted, honestly, like if nothing has happened, and for a week, I couldn't understand why she was so cold to me, she kept ignoring my text messages, ditching my phone calls, and even being very cold physically with me!

Then, I went and checked my calendar, I had doubts about it, but then, I knew I did wrong!

So, I bought her a wonderful gift, and used one of these birthday wishes and quotes I'm going to share with you today, this is only to let you know that they are very effective and also very powerful.

So, here are the best birthday wishes and quotes for your girlfriend:

  • Happy birthday to the most wonderful person in my world!

  • I wish you a wonderful birthday sweetheart! You truly deserve the best in this world.

  • May all your cherished and most wonderful dreams come true! Happy birthday!

  • Happy birthday to my best friend, to my love, I wish you all the happiness in the world.

  • Happy birthday to you, my best friend and my love who will forever hold a very special place in my life and heart.

  • On this wonderful occasion, I wish a happy birthday full of love and happiness!

  • Happy birthday to you, my girl and most importantly, my most precious friend, with all the satisfaction and happiness in the world.


Please, if you have other birthday wishes and quotes that you use with your girlfriend, share them with us in the comment section below, I will happily include them in this post very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.