Sunday, May 24, 2015

Bitter ex-girlfriend quotes

Let me share with you some bitter ex-girlfriend quotes I'm sure you are going to appreciate and enjoy a lot.

But first, let me tell you about the reason behind this post: it is because most guys are going to find themselves lost after a breakup; they may think that they are unable to meet girls and date again!

So, in other words, these quotes are meant to give you a smile and also teach you a lesson about how a bitter ex-girlfriend can make your life miserable and a living hell!

So, without further ado, let me share with you my favorite bitter ex-girlfriend quotes:

  • The first one is:


“A bitter ex-girlfriend is like poison gas, the more you are exposed, the deadly it becomes."

This is by far one of my favorite bitter ex-girlfriend quotes, many of my friends use it all the time, especially after a difficult breakup, and they seem to enjoy it, I do as well, and the best thing about this quote is that it is true.

So many guys are going to think that a bitter ex-girlfriend is someone they should "heal", "help" and "listen to"!

They think that by giving her time and letting her speak her mind and be nice to her, she is going to think that they are great guys!

But the reality is something completely different and difficult to understand after the breakup, the more you are exposed to a bitter ex-girlfriend, the more she is going to hurt you and the more she is going to destroy any relationship you may have with other women and even your friends.

So, the best thing to do is to stay away from this poisonous environment, let her out of your life!

  • The second bitter ex-girlfriend quote is:


“Love is like a forest, I think as I kill trees by squandering toilet paper while “decorating” my ex-girlfriend’s front yard.”

This quote was given to me by a friend, I'm not sure who said it, but what I'm sure of is that I like it a lot.

After breaking up with a girlfriend, you may feel bitter about her, you may try to make her life a living hell, in other words take revenge on her, but this bitterness is only going to affect you and get rid of your happy mood!

Trust me, the best thing to do is to break up once and for all with her, don't stay bitter about her, don't try to come up with excuses for being mean to her, just stay away from her and your mind will do the rest, yes, your mind is going to forget about her slowly and help you be great again.

  • The third quote is:


"Ex-girlfriends are like car wrecks. You shouldn't want to know the details, but you do.”

This is a fantastic bitter ex-girlfriend quotes that I'm sure you are going to enjoy using and saying all the time.

Yes, they are dangerous, ex-girlfriends are going to wreak your life but the truth, is that we always feel compelled to be with them and to know what’s going on in their lives, whether they are dating someone or not, whether they are happy or not!

My advice is, as mentioned before, to stay away from your bitter ex-girlfriend once and for all and you will be happy, yes, the temptation may be very difficult to overcome, you may feel that you should call her from time to time, be nice to her, and even comfort her, but the truth, is that the more you stay in her environment and the more she is in your mind, the more you are going to keep suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.