Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Daily compliments for women – list

If you would like to impress women and have fantastic interactions with them, especially when it comes to dating and relationships, you need to know how to use compliments and most importantly, you need a set of daily compliments to use with them.

That's why I'm going to share with you in this post some amazing daily compliments for women, I'm sure you will like them tremendously.

But first, let me tell you the biggest enemy to complimenting women and even to dating them: boredom!

When you start becoming so predictable and easy to spot, women are going to avoid you and even feeling horrible when in your company, women are going to dislike spending time with you and listening to you!

And this is the problem most men are going to suffer from when trying to compliment women, so, in order to get rid of this issue, you need to have a set of tools to help you, and one of the best is the following list of daily compliments to use with women, they are fantastic, they are unique, and more importantly, they will make women excited about you, never bored by what you have to say.

And please, if you have other compliments to use with women, share them in the comment section below, I will be more than happy to add them to this post:

  1. I like your looks, always attractive.

  2. Nicely said! You never cease to amaze me.

  3. Everything looks so nice on you!

  4. You are full of wisdom and strength, that's why I like listening to you.

  5. I like your charming grace.

  6. You have a good taste in music/movies/books etc.

  7. You deserve only the best in life, it is because you have a pure heart.

  8. I like your shoes, where did you get them?

  9. Your points of views are appreciated all the time.

  10. You are full of grace and charm.

  11. What a wonderful smile!

  12. You are the most goodhearted person I know!

  13. You complete me so perfectly, I feel like I'm talking to myself.

  14. I love to spend time with you, you make me feel so comfortable.

  15. You have very beautiful skin.

  16. You are so pleasing.

  17. I wish I was with you all the time, you make me feel comfortable and at peace.

  18. I really enjoy listening to your charming and calm voice.

  19. Your eyes are beautiful.

  20. You have very cute ears.

  21. Tell me, why everything look so nice on you?

  22. I like the way you move, so graceful.

  23. I enjoy your company tremendously.

  24. I appreciate every minute I spend with you; you know exactly what to say and what to do.

  25. Your hair looks beautiful.

  26. I am completely disarmed by your intelligence.

  27. You have a lovely hair.

  28. Your charming is beyond compare.

  29. Every hour I spend with you seems like mere seconds.

  30. I can't help myself, I always find myself looking at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.