Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How to flirt over text

In this post, I'm going to share with you the most basic and most important steps to flirt over text, and trust me, the steps I'm going to give you are going to both work with men and women, girls and boys, they are simply fantastic and they will improve your game immensely.

  • The first step to flirt over text is to never be serious.


This is the step I see most guys and girls neglect and ignore; they think that because they are interested in someone, they need to talk about wars and civil movements with them!

Well, if you do this while flirting, you are simply creating troubles for yourself, instead of doing this, you need to focus on casual and "light" topics, for example, talk about last Saturday's game, talk about your friends, gossip a little, and most importantly, talk about the person you are flirting with.

This is the most important step in my opinion to flirt with someone over text, always involve him or her in the conversation, and trust me, we love ourselves a lot, in fact, we do not love our parents, our countries, our flags, our sports team etc. we only love ourselves, and if someone talks about the thing we love the most, our self, we are certainly going to focus on him or her and think that he is or she is the best person in the world for us!

  • The second step to flirting over text is to always have fun.


If you are flirting with a girl for example and you think that this is boring, then, be certain that it is!

If you are not having fun and cracking a smile from time to time, you are in deep troubles!

Again, this step is very important to understand because we are social creatures, we would like to have fun, we would like to enjoy ourselves and have a laugh from time to time, especially when we are flirting.

  • The third step is to be dirty!


Don't do this very quickly, immediately, you need to escalate things while flirting over text, you need to be nice and funny at first, but soon, you need to start insinuating and hinting at sexual things and you need to be a little dirty afterwards, this is the only thing you have to respect when being dirty, never start immediately!

  • And the fourth step is to tease as much as possible.


When flirting with my girlfriend for example, I always call her names, I always accuse her of not being romantic enough with me, I always tell her that she is not doing her best "sexually", she is depriving me and making me always hungry for more etc.

In other words, I play with her, I make fun of her a little, and it always works.

Yes, by being a little "mean", you are being flirty, you are being challenging and most importantly, you are out of the ordinary, you are the opposite of boring which is the opposite of flirting!

These are the most important steps for flirting successfully over text, if you would like more success with men or women, boys or girls, you need to start flirting over text, it is essential.

And if you need some flirty text examples, have a look at some of my previous posts, in them, I give concrete and very easy, copy and paste, examples to flirt with the ladies, you can change them if you'd like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.