Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The most romantic quotes for your girlfriend

If you would like to make a fantastic impression on your girlfriend, you have to become romantic with her, and this is why I'm going to share with you a list of the most romantic quotes you can say to her, you don't have to be extremely good-looking or rich in order to make your girlfriend like you and feel great about you, you just have to know what you are doing and most importantly, what you are saying to her!

And yes, this is what I tell guys all the time about seducing and romancing their girlfriends: they need to know what they are doing!

The enemy of good relationships is the lack of knowledge!

For example, a friend of mine thinks that by offering his girlfriend a rose every day, she will fall madly in love with him! She ended up dumping him and having an affair!

I don't want this ever happening to you, you must understand what you are doing with your girlfriend, and that's why I'm going to give you some few tips in order to use these romantic quotes with her, I guarantee you that if you apply these techniques and advice, your girlfriend is going to feel fantastic about you.

  • The first one is to never let her ruin the situation!


By ruining the situation, I mean that when you would like to use these romantic quotes with her, don't let her talk a lot, don't let her ask you too many questions and disturb you, instead, look her right in the eyes and don't say a word, wait until she is completely calm and serene, then, say to her only one romantic quote, after that, keep silent for some few seconds while looking her right in the eyes with a nice smile on your face!

Your girlfriend will go crazy for this, I assure you.

  • The second thing you must understand about your girlfriend is that she will try to test you.


Yes, all girlfriends are going to try to test you, they will want to see whether you are true to what you are telling her or not, to this, you should only answer with one thing: eye contact!

Whenever you sense that your girlfriend is testing you and seeing whether you are truly romantic and in love with her or not, just look at her right in the eyes, stay a little silent, she will understand how tough and strong you are, most importantly, she will understand that you are not to be messed with and deep down, she will start falling in love with you because most girls are looking for that romantic/strong guy who can put them in their place when they are being mean!

I'm sorry to take all this time to give you some romantic words for your girlfriend, but I don't want you to have troubles when saying them and using them, so, without further ado, here are some amazing romantic quotes for your girlfriend:

  • You’re so beautiful; you make me forget all my fears.

  • When I first saw you, I wasn’t sure if you were an angel sent from heaven or a sexy devil! Now I know!

  • I am a guy of few words. You are beyond imagination.

  • Before I met you I didn't know what it was to enjoy life and feel happy, now I know.

  • If you reach into my heart, you will find that with every beat, it pronounces your name.

  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would definitely put U and I together. This way, we will never be apart!

  • I wish I could freeze this moment forever and make it last a million years.

  • You should really pay me rent; you have been living in my dreams for a very long time!

  • I would always fall for you my sweetheart because you are the only one who is meant for me!

  • You're so sweet; I'm sure you will give me a toothache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.