Thursday, May 28, 2015

How to tease on a date

Would you like to tease on a date successfully? Then, you have to read this post because in it, I'm going to share with you the most important tips and techniques to not only tease in a fun and entertaining way during a date, but how to escalate things to great levels.

  • The first idea you must understand about teasing on a date is that you should be careful.


If you are meeting your date for the first time, it would be a very good idea to stay away from teasing her for the first few moments.

For example, don't try to tease your date during the first five minutes, it is only going to make you look weak and unreliable, in fact, if you tease too much, you are going to look like a clown!

Don't do it!

  • The second idea you must understand about teasing on a date is to be ready to back off.


I still remember when I was dating a very attractive woman for the first time, my current girlfriend, I had the idea that I liked her and that I could say whatever I liked to her, so, I started teasing her and being playful with her in a very aggressive way, she didn't understand at first, and only smiled at me, then, when I said a very provoking idea about us, she frowned a little, I immediately understood that I had to back off, which I did.

I started talking nicely to her again and being friendly with her, then she started feeling great about me, and after a short period of time, I was teasing her again while she was completely comfortable and laughing.

  • Now, let's talk about some techniques in order to tease during a date.


The first one is to rely on your body language often.

You must understand that whatever you say can be translated into teasing, you just need to have the proper body language to go with it, in other words, you need to have strong eye contact, a nice smile and an open body language.

By open body language, I mean that you should not have your arms crossed, legs crossed and torso away from your date.

The second thing you must understand is that you should touch whenever possible.

Touching is very important when teasing, especially during the first dates, the person you are with is probably longing to be shown interest from you, and touching is the best way to do so.

When you are on a date, touch a little, be a little teasing with your eyes, and try to be very fun and most importantly, to have fun and to enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.