Friday, May 29, 2015

Sweet quotes to say to your girlfriend

If you are interested in some very sweet quotes to say to your girlfriend, then, it is time for you to check out this post because in it, I'm going to share with you not only sweet quotes, but very romantic and loving ones that your girlfriend is certainly going to like tremendously.

The problem I see with most guys is that they rely too much on their imagination when they are with their girlfriends, they will try to talk about different topics and different things without ever understanding and knowing that their girlfriends are not going to like them!

For example, I know a guy who always talks about soccer with his girlfriend, and to his "surprise", she always keeps yawning and feeling completely bored, and even though this guy is very attractive and has a great personality, his girlfriend is always feeling bored and she is always trying to change the subject without him ever knowing why!

That's why I'm going to share with you a list of sweet quotes to say to your girlfriend, but, don't overuse them, if you start saying them from time to time they will have fantastic effects on your relationship and they will also give you great results, however, if you start relying on them every single time you are with her, she will grow bored of you, in fact, she will start hating spending time with you!

And I don't want this happening to you, ever!

So, here are my favorite sweet quotes to say to a girlfriend, enjoy them and please, if you have more, share them in the comment section below, I'd happily include them in this post:

  • Was your father an alien by chance? Because you are definitely beyond compare to anything on this planet!

  • I will stop loving you when baby dolphins start growing on trees! Which is to say never, ever!

  • You have a great taste in boyfriends, and yes, I am the living proof.

  • Even my friend likes you. What is your secret?

  • Let's have dinner soon; YOU will be the main item on the menu!

  • I like your style! It is so unique and attractive

  • Your smile is very attractive.

  • If you were a McDonald's burger, you would definitely be called the McGorgeous.

  • What’s a cute and charming girl like you doing with an adorable douche like me?!

  • You're cute! Just wanted to tell you!

  • You are so sweet that you could put Nutella out of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.