Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sweet texts for a wife

Today, I would like to share with you a collection of sweet texts to send to your wife, and trust me, they are essential in order to make her feel great about you and admire you and never stop thinking about you.

I'm really angry with most guys who think that once they get married, they can ignore their wives needs and just keep focusing on themselves, they are going to tell you something like this:

"Well, I married her; this proves that I love her"!

This is completely false, and if a guy ever thinks this way about his wife, he is running into some very deep troubles, especially if he is married to an independent and beautiful woman, he may never understand what is going on in her mind about him.

This is the reason why you need to remind your wife that you are still thinking about her, you are still in love with her and you would like to spend more time with her, and what better mean to tell your wife this than to send her a sweet text message, she is going to feel great about you and she won't be able to wait until you are home.

  • The first sweet text message to send your wife is the following:


"For me you are and will be the only girl"

Although I'm not married, I send this sweet text message to my girlfriend all the time and she enjoys reading it a lot, and I'm sure your wife is going to like it a lot as well.

  • The second sweet text message is:


"I give you my soul, I give you my heart, I love you darling”

If you can send your wife this text message at least once every month, she is going to feel great about you and she will not be able to hold herself when you come back to her.

Of course, you should change the wording a little, you should also play with this text message and be very creative, but keep its essence, you need to also keep it simple, tell her that you love her and that you would like to be with her.

  • And the third sweet text message for your wife is:


"There are millions of stars up in the sky but one shines brighter, it is you, and this I can't deny"

I'm not sure there is a wife in this world who is going to not be moved by this sweet text message, your wife is going to feel immensely happy about you and she is going to immediately try to call you or send you a sweet text message as well.

These are by far my favorite sweet text messages I send occasionally to my girlfriend, you can send them to your wife as well, and if you have other ones , please share them with us in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.