Monday, June 1, 2015

Sweet rhymes to say to your girlfriend

If you would like to have great success with your girlfriend, you need to be romantic with her, you need to reveal to her how much you like her and think about her all the time, and the best thing to do this is to rely on poetry!

Although most guys are going to think that poetry is lame and very basic for telling your girlfriend that you like her and that you love spending time with her, it is one of the best tools you can rely on, and in this post, I'm going to share with you some amazing and sweet rhymes to say to your girlfriend, I'm sure she will like them tremendously, even much more importantly, she will enjoy hearing them from you.

But before I reveal to you some of the sweetest and cutest rhymes to say to your girlfriend, I need to give you some rules to abide by:

  • The first one is to never rely on these sweet rhymes to seduce her!


You may think to yourself that you can seduce your girlfriend by just saying some few rhymes and some few poetry lines! But the reality is completely different, when you rely on words; your girlfriend is certainly blind and deaf to them! Girls do not react to plain words if they are not accompanied with a strong body language.

So, if you would like to seduce your girlfriend, you need to have a nice body language to go with, you can achieve this through reading some of my body language post in this website.

  • The second rule you need to respect before saying these sweet rhymes to your girlfriend is to never try to manipulate her!


This is the thing most guys are going to do: they try to use words and lines in order to manipulate their girlfriends and get their attention and love, and once they get everything they want from them, they become very lame and boring just like they used to be!

These rhymes are only meant for good, if you are into disappointing people and making them hurt, then, they are not going to help you a lot.

So, here are some of the sweetest rhymes to say to your girlfriend:

  • Wherever you are, just call me and I'll be there for you honey.

  • I'm sure that you know that I like you, but did you know that I'm ready to give up everything for you?

  • I wish I could just freeze time to make this moment last forever.

  • Before meeting you I didn't know what it was to be happy, now I know.

  • You light up my world; you make me forget all my fears.

  • I love you more than love itself; I love you more than myself.

  • The day you came into my life, everything changed, you brought life with you.

  • Loving you means that I give you my joy, my heart, myself, and most importantly, my life.


And if you know other sweet rhymes you use with your girlfriend, please, share them with us in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.