Sunday, May 31, 2015

Birthday texts for your wife – a list

Let me share with you in this post some amazing birthday text messages you can send to your wife on this special occasion, and to tell you the truth, these text messages are not very original or "out of the ordinary", however, they are sincere and loving which are going to make your wife melt and feel happy and great about you.

The problem I see most men doing is that when they get married, love becomes rare in their lives, they start thinking about jobs, money, children, and going out with friends whenever they have the chance!

This means that they are going to neglect the cement that bound the relationship between a man and his wife, which is caring and acting in a loving way, and if they do not take care of it, the relationship is going to crumble and soon, they will have fights, problems, disagreements, and even worse, they will start ignoring each other and only thinking about themselves, and ultimately thinking about the right time to leave!

This is the reality that most husbands live in, they neglect their wives and when they encounter relationship problems and splits, they start asking themselves what they did wrong!

Send the following birthday text messages to your wife and she will appreciate you a lot:

  • "On this special day I am always recalling the times we’ve spent together which always bring a smile to my face! Happy birthday Sweetheart!"

  • "Happy birthday to you, my friend and my wife who will forever hold a special place in my mind and heart."

  • "Happy birthday to the most wonderful wife on the planet!"

  • "I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday my beloved wife!"

  • "Happy birthday to you, my beloved wife, with all my best wishes for a blissful life filled with love and laughter."

  • "On your birthday my sweetheart, I wish you from all my heart abundant happiness, satisfaction and love."

  • "May all your dreams come true! Happy birthday my love :-)"

  • "May this occasion brings you lots of love and joy, have a wonderful birthday my beloved wife!"

  • "Happy birthday my dear friend and wife."

  • "A great friend and a fantastic wife, that's what you are! Happy birthday baby."


If you have other birthday text messages you send to your wife, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.