Thursday, February 19, 2015

Ten things women love to hear from men they like

If a woman likes you, you need to use the things I'm going to share with you in this post with her.

What do I mean by: things women love to hear from men they like?

Am I going to talk about compliments? Am I going to talk about pick up lines? Am I going to talk about jokes?

No, I'm not going to talk about these at all, I'm going to give you specific areas of conversation that women are going to enjoy hearing from men they like, things they would like you to tell them once they feel emotionally attached to you, and trust me, once you start using them, women are going to feel fantastic about you.

However, there is a very important rule to respect:

If you start using one thing over and over with a woman, of course, she is going to become very bored of you and soon, you will find yourself in the friend zone or even worse, in the neglected zone!

Let's start now by telling you the top ten things women love to hear from men they like:

Women love to hear that they are, in no particular order:

  1. Beautiful

  2. Unique

  3. Charming

  4. Sincere

  5. Faithful

  6. Special

  7. Gorgeous

  8. Interesting

  9. Easy to be with

  10. Satisfying


Although this may look like a very small list, in fact, it holds the essence of attracting women to you and it reveals all the important things when it comes to attracting women and creating a great feeling when it comes to seducing and being in a relationship with them.

In other words, once you start using these things with women, they will feel great about you and they cannot think of leaving you or being with another guy besides you.

Of course, if you would like to have more specific lines and ready materials to use with women, I highly recommend that you check out my previous posts on how to compliment and talk to the ladies, they contain some very powerful materials that can be used immediately to win and have success with them.

If you have other things women love to hear from man they like, please post them in the comment section below, I'll be more than gladly include them to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.