Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The best flirty text answers

When you are flirting over text messages with a person and you don't know what you should do, then, you need to come back to this post and check out these amazing flirting text answers, they are the ones I use myself whenever I'm flirting with girls, and it doesn't matter whether you are flirting with boys or girls, you should use them if you find yourself stuck.

Now, let me give you the secret to making your own flirty text answers, and never rely on anyone for help when it comes to this subject!

Well, the secret to making your own flirty text answers that are very powerful, fun, and attractive is to have confidence.

When you have confidence, you can say whatever the heck you want, you don't need to wait to see the other person's response, you don't have to stop yourself and think about what you are going to say, you just say things and they are going to work for you, just like magic.

I'm sure that you have already met some people who were so confident that whatever they would say, it would always sound good and attractive! No matter what they say!

Well, if you start developing your confidence, you are going to have the same effects as well, you are going to come up with your own flirty text answers anytime you feel stuck, in fact, you will never feel stuck again.

Meanwhile, let me present you some of the best flirty text answers I use myself.

  • The first one is: :-)


Whenever you are presented with a flirty text you don't know how to answer to, to give yourself enough time to think about what you should write next, just send a :-), don't add anything to it, no punctuation and no nothing, just a :-)!

I know that what I'm saying here is going to sound very weird to most of you, but if you haven't tried this before, you should use it as quickly as possible because you will not believe the effects it will get you.

However, don't rely on this flirty text answer to work as a magic trick, in other words, it will not solve all your flirting problems, you will still need to reply back, it is just a trick to win you some few minutes to think about the right answer to a flirty text message.

  • The second flirty text message answer is: a question.


Whenever you feel in doubt about flirting, send one of the following questions, they are amazing and they will hit the other person with strength and extreme fun!

  • What is this?

  • Are you sure?

  • You must be kidding?

  • No way?

  • I think that you are BSing me!


The last one is not a question, but it is very powerful as well and it will get you so many explanations, meanwhile, you should be thinking about the right answer.

  • Let’s see now one of my most favorite flirty text answers: nothing!


When you are flirting and you feel stuck, why not just go do something else, don't answer for a minute or two!

Trust me; it will drive the other person at the end of the line crazy!

I know that what I'm saying here is going to sound rude, but girls do this all the time, trust me, some girls have already told me that they use this waiting game naturally in order to make the other person much more attracted and fall into their traps!

So, why not use it as well, and whenever you are stuck, just relax for one or two minutes, the other person at the end of the line is going to be much more excited and highly anticipating your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.