Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The best things to say to your girlfriend

Would you like to be charming, loving, and very attractive to your girlfriend? Then, I'm going to present you with the best things to say to her that are not only going to make her like you and love you, but also feel great about you and truly appreciate your presence all the time you are with her.

I'm not going to share with you the nicest things to say to your girlfriend, what I'm going to share with you are the things you must say to her in order to make her feel happy to be with you and to make her appreciate you and find herself amazingly attracted and seduced by you.

What I'm sharing with you aren't lies or things that will never work for you, once you start saying these things to your girlfriend, she will fall madly in love with you and she will truly start chasing you!

  • The first thing to say to your girlfriend is love quotes.


Whether you like her or love her, you have to show her how much you appreciate her, you have to tell her that you feel great about her and you would like to spend as much time with her as possible, to do this, I highly recommend that you start using the following love quotes with her, they are amazing:

  • I love you more than love itself, I love you more than my life.

  • Isn't it funny how I still get butterflies in my belly when I think about you.

  • At night, I keep listening to the same song over and over, because it reminds me of you.

  • You light up my world; you make me forget all my problems and you make me feel happy to be alive.


The second thing to say to your girlfriend is: love poems.

When you start focusing on these love poems and learning them by heart, and you start telling them to your girlfriend all the time, she is going to not only appreciate you, but feel fantastic about you, after all, who doesn't want to be recited such poems! I'm sure, she will appreciate them tremendously.

So, without further ado, here are the best ones to say to your girlfriend:

  • You light up my life, my universe, and make me forget all my doubts.

  • I love you more than love itself, I love you deeper than the ocean, I love you more than my life.

  • You’ll always come first, before anything else, because you're the best.

  • Your laughter brightens up my life, and chases away all my tears, and that's why with you, I always challenge my fears.


Now, let's discuss the third thing to say to your girlfriend, decisions!

Believe it or not, once you start focusing on romantic stuff with your girlfriend and neglect making decisions when she is with you, she will not be very happy about you, even worse, she will start to avoid meeting you and becoming very doubtful about your true emotions!

Although this may sound very contradictory, it is the truth, your girlfriend wants a tough and very strong boyfriend, who takes decisions around her and who is powerful when she is with him, she will like you and feel much more comfortable with you.

The fourth thing to say to your girlfriend is a compliment.

Although I'm against using compliments all the time with girls, I must give you some of the best ones in order to say to your girlfriend in a safe and very successful way, they are very important because your girlfriend wants to feel appreciated by you, she wants to feel loved and more importantly, she wants to feel that you care and know that you like her and feel amazing about her all the time.

So, here are the best compliments to say to your girlfriend:

  • I like the way you move.

  • You are full of happy energy.

  • You are so wonderful.

  • You are like a flower; beautiful and sweet.

  • I enjoy listening to you.

  • Your hair smells so fresh.

  • I appreciate your opinions and points of views tremendously.

  • I wish I was with you all the time.

  • I am feeling disarmed by your charm and beauty.

  • I appreciate every minute I spend with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.