Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cute birthday quotes for your girlfriend – a list

Whenever you would like to be romantic and cute with your girlfriend, especially during her birthday, you need to use the quotes I'm going to share with you today.

Yes, I'm going to give you a nice list of some of the cutest birthday quotes for your girlfriend, they are very easy to use and are also excellent if you would like to send them through text messages.

However, before doing this, I need to give you a warning!

There are so many applications nowadays that are going to verify whether your text messages are authentic or just copied from a website!

So, I highly recommend that you avoid sending these sweet birthday quotes to your girlfriend as they are, change them a little, modify the words, and if possible, add new ones as well!

This is the best thing you can do when using these birthday quotes with your girlfriend!

The second advice I would like to give you is to never use more than one birthday quotes with her!

Although you may be tempted to send as many as possible to her to show your love and affection, however, it can be very disappointing to her because she will know that you are either a very needy boyfriend or you have copied them from a website!

So, concentrate your powers on one and only one birthday quote to use with your girlfriend, she will like it much more.

Now, here is a list of some of the cutest birthday quotes for your girlfriend, if you have other ones, please, post them in the comment section below, I will update this post with them shortly:

  • "On this special day I always remember the moments we spent together, they always bring a smile to my face! Happy birthday!"

  • "Happy birthday to you, my best friend and my love who will forever hold a special place in my heart."

  • "Happy birthday to the most wonderful girlfriend on the planet!"

  • "I wish you an outstanding and wonderful birthday my best friend, my love!"

  • "Happy birthday to you, my love, with all my best wishes for a blissful life."

  • "On your birthday, I wish you from all my heart a blissful life filled with happiness, satisfaction and love."

  • "May all your dreams come true! Happy birthday my best friend, my love.

  • "A great friend and a fantastic girlfriend, that's what you are! Happy birthday baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.