Friday, April 10, 2015

Sweet things to say to your wife – list

I'm not going to make you wait a long time, I’m shortly going to share with you a list of sweet things to say to your wife, but before doing this, you must understand that she should be considered as a girlfriend!

In other words, your wife should be teased, she should be played with, and most importantly, she should be appreciated and enjoyed!

Most guys are going to think that once they marry a woman, she is theirs forever!

Well, this is completely false, if you would like to keep your wife happy and completely satisfied with you, you have to always keep entertaining her and being romantic with her, otherwise, she is going to grow bored of you, and we all know that this can lead to very devastating consequences!

The second thing you need to understand is that if you keep using these sweet things to your wife over and over again, she is going to not appreciate them anymore; in fact, she is going to try to avoid the situations where you are going to tell them to her!

So, here are the sweetest things to say to your wife:

  1. Are you for real sweetie? There isn't a thing about you that’s bad.

  2. Beautiful as always! What’s your secret?

  3. Your laugh is funny babe.

  4. Oh! You know how to…., that's amazing!

  5. Your name is beautiful.

  6. Your skin is gorgeous.

  7. Your feet are beautiful!

  8. You have very nice hair babe.

  9. Don't worry. I'm sure you’ll do/be great.

  10. A wife like you only deserves the best.

  11. A smile like yours only deserves the best compliments.

  12. Everything about your smile is just stunning.

  13. Everything looks so amazing on you.

  14. From head to toes, not one single imperfection, you are beautiful.

  15. I always enjoy listening to you and I’m enchanted by your ideas and humor.

  16. I appreciate every minute I spend with you honey.

  17. I enjoy listening to your voice.

  18. I enjoy looking at your body, it is gorgeous.

  19. I always feel lost in your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.