Saturday, April 11, 2015

Love quotes for ex-girlfriend

Would you like to make your ex-girlfriend think about you? Would you like to make your ex-girlfriend like you and miss you? Then, you must start using the following love quotes I'm going to share with you in this post.

However, before using these amazing love quotes for an ex-girlfriend, I highly recommend that you stay away from this terrible psychological trait that's going to make her not only dislike you, but want to stay away from you forever: neediness!

It is the worst thing you can do when trying to get an ex-girlfriend back!

When you think about this, you will find it extremely true, whenever you are needy; things are going to run away from your life!

A friend of mine always used to give me this fantastic quote: "when you need things, they disappear!"

Well, he used to say this quote about tools in his garage, but he also knew that it was appropriate for anything and everything in life.

When you need things a lot, they will disappear from your sight, and this is what you have to stay away from all the time when trying to use these love quotes on your ex-girlfriend, don't sound/be needy and don't sound desperate to get her back!

  • So, the first love quote for your ex-girlfriend is the following:


"When you were with me, I used to think about you once every day, now, I think about you once every heartbeat"

This is one of the best love quotes you can send or tell to your ex-girlfriend, it is very sincere, very romantic and most importantly, very emotional.

And let me remind you that girls enjoy romantic quotes a lot.

  • The next romantic quotes to send to your ex-girlfriend is:


"Life without you is pure emptiness and loss"

I really enjoy reading romantic quotes, but this one is one of the saddest ones you can ever say to an ex-girlfriend, and I highly recommend that you use it when you feel emptiness and sadness about her, when you miss her and you would like to tell her about your true feelings regarding her.

  • The third ex-girlfriend love quote is:


"I miss looking at your eyes, now; I miss saying your name and hear you say mine"

I use this quote not only on ex-girlfriends, before I was in a relationship, but I use it also with my girlfriend, I tell her that I miss her through these words and she always respond positively.

  • The fourth love quote for an ex-girlfriend is:


"I long to have you in my arms again, I long to put my hands around your waist and hold you tightly and think to myself that I'm complete when I'm with you"

Please, if you have other love quotes for an ex-girlfriend; post them in the comment section below, I will be more than happy to share them in the coming update to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.