Sunday, April 12, 2015

When should a man compliment a woman?

In this post, I'm going to reveal to you when should a man compliment a woman and how to do so.

The problem with men nowadays is that they are very confused when it comes to women and attracting them, they don't know how to act and they don't know what to say, when to say it and how to say it, which is the worst thing to have if you are in the dating market.

Today, we are going to talk about a very important issue that most nice guys suffer from: when to compliment a woman!

And although most guys and most people in general, even your mother, are going to tell you that it doesn't matter and that whenever you compliment her she is going to feel great, this is complete rubbish, and it will never work for you.

Let me tell you a little story about me:

I was once dating a very charming girl, we have been meeting each other for a week and then out of nowhere, I decided to compliment her on her looks! After I did it, she just looked at me strangely and kept drinking her coffee as if I have never told her anything!

Soon, she started being very manipulative of me and very silent!

This led me to feel anxious about meeting her which led in the end to breaking up!

After many years of studying women, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't her who made a mistake, I was the one being manipulative by complimenting her so soon!

And this is what I don't want happening to you, I don't want you to fall into the trap where you compliment a woman too soon or too late and find yourself alone and brokenhearted in the end!

So, when should a man compliment a woman?

In fact, there isn't an exact time to do so, the only rule you need to abide by is to always compliment women when they are feeling happy around you, when they are laughing and when they are feeling great.

The second rule is to never compliment them on something too obvious.

For example, if she is wearing fantastic makeup and she knows that everyone has noticed it, please, do not compliment her on it, you are just going to make her nervous and self-conscious about it, plus, you will look very "ordinary"!

The best thing to do is to wait one or two days and then compliment her about it, it is going to make a much more fantastic impression on her, even better, look for things that are very difficult to spot, for example, the way she smiles, the way she talks about her family etc. she will understand that you pay close attention to her and that you are not trying to win her approval, you are just being charming.

Now, let me talk to you about the first rule, complimenting her when she is happy.

It is very important because if she is feeling just okay and not in the mood, even if you compliment her with something very nice about her, she is going to feel horrible about you and she may even avoid spending time with you later on.

So, only compliment her when she is in the mood for it and when she is very happy about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.