Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sweet things to say to a man you like

I am a man, and I know what makes me tick, and I'm going to use this knowledge in order to give you some sweet things to say to a man you really like.

But before I do this, I need to tell you about things you need to respect and abide by in order to make a man comfortable and also very receptive to what you are going to tell him:

Don’t try to be obvious!

With men, things are completely different than with women, if you try to tell a man with a clear tone of voice and vocabulary that you "love him" and that you "ador him", he is not going to appreciate it a lot, in fact, he is going to feel obliged to say something nice back to you and he will not be very receptive!

And let me tell you that this is not going to help you a lot!

So, what to say then to a man you like?

Well, there are so many things you can say, but most of them are far from obvious to many women, that's why I'm going to share with you a list of sweet things to say to a man you really like, they are quite easy to understand, and most importantly, the man is going to appreciate them tremendously, and please, if you think of other sweet things you can say to a man, post them in the comment section below, I would surely include them to this list quickly.

And one more thing, even though the sentences and lines I'm going to share with you may not sound and look very obvious to you, he is going to certainly appreciate them and feel very happy when you use them with him:

  • I like your smile; it is strong and gentle at the same time.

  • I appreciate your opinions and points of views, they are very wise.

  • I like spending time with you; you make me feel very comfortable.

  • You have beautiful eyes.

  • Time with you passes so quickly.

  • Your name sounds beautiful, what does this mean?

  • You have good driving/ speaking/communication…skills.

  • I really enjoy listening to you; you are so full of wisdom.

  • I enjoy hearing your voice; it is very mature and manly.

  • Everything looks so nice on you.

  • I am feeling charmed by your intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.