Monday, May 18, 2015

The best quotes to say to your girlfriend

Let me share with you in this post some of the most amazing quotes to say to your girlfriend, I'm sure that she is going to like them a lot, more importantly; she is going to appreciate you and feel that you are certainly the best boyfriend for her!

The first thing you must understand is that before using these amazing quotes with your girlfriend, you have to know that she is not going to appreciate you a lot once you start using them over and over with her!

I'm sure that this is the bitter truth most dating experts are going to avoid telling you, the fact that once you start using the same things with your girlfriend all the time, she is going to become very bored of them and you as well!

Yes, this is the truth about girls, they are easily bored, and if you don't vary things with them, they are not going to appreciate you a lot.

So, the best thing for you to do is to avoid using these quotes over and over with her, only use them as treats! Occasionally!

So, the best quotes to say to your girlfriend are the following:

  • The first one is:


"Since meeting you, I have started neglecting myself, I only think about you day in and day out!"

This is a very sincere, somehow naïve, quote that your girlfriend is going to appreciate tremendously.

And of course, you shouldn't tell her this one over and over, she will get bored of you.

  • The second one is:


"You are the very reason why I want to change myself and become better"

Of course, don't tell her this quote unless you mean it, but in general, it will give her a fantastic feeling about you, it is because girls want to change guys, especially if they like them and enjoy spending time with them.

By saying this quote, you make her understand that you like her and appreciate her tremendously.

  • The third one is:


"My emotions are messed up whenever I meet you, I'm sure it has something to do with the way I feel about you"

  • The fourth quote to say to your girlfriend is:


"Whenever I look into your eyes, I find myself lost, I only want to hold you and kiss you"

This is a very sweet and loving quote you can say to your girlfriend, and I'm sure she will like it a lot.

  • The fifth one is:


"I feel strange when I'm with you, I want to dance, sing, play, and more importantly, I want to be happy"

These are definitely some of the best quotes to say to your girlfriend and please, if you have other ones, share them with us in the comment section below, I will improve this post using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.